[bt-devel] Website changed, feedback wanted

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Apr 17 12:49:34 MST 2006

Hi,

> I like your changes. It looks cleaner now.
> My suggestion:
> -move the nav bar to the left side, as it is in BibleTime and on many
> websites

Done, although I like it better on the right.

> -reduce number of news items, as it was noted already

Doing this in XSLT is beyond my knowledge :)
A quick hack is to comment them out. That's what it did.

The best thing probably is that all pages validate now =)

I also fixed the screenshots page to have links to the larger image on the
previews. This is also possible for the gallery.