[bt-devel] Imput from ewst

Wolfgang Stradner wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Wed Apr 12 03:59:26 MST 2006

Hi,

You are probably wondering who this crazy submitter Wolfgang Stradner
(ewst) is, who started to fill your mail-box with dozens of BibleTime
(BT) SourceForge tracker reports during the last weeks.
I have been testing BT about a year ago using a simple E-mail system to
stay in contact with JoachimA and MartinG.
Some of those reports (mainly feature requests) are still relevant, so I
imported them into the BT tracker.
(For my convenience, those are marked by numbers, as a link to the
previous system we used).

It is good to be a part of you, the larger team working on BT.
May our Lord help us to make BibleTime not only a useful for those
interested in the bible, but also for bible translators.

Have a blessed Easter season,
Yours in Christ
Wolfgang