[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1468310 ] Showing hits in Search results in non-bibles (88)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 11 02:44:09 MST 2006

Feature Requests item #1468310, was opened at 2006-04-11 11:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1468310&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using the Search tools for books or commentaries makes
it sometimes difficult to see the search results. The
search results shows the title of the chapters (or
sections) and some lines of text, but not the 'hit'
(the line, where the searched expression is found).
The way search results are presented is nice for
bibles, but makes it more cumbersome to the results in
other works (like books and commentaries.

-> It would be helpful to have a tool to jump to the
next hit (like Find Next in Mozilla, which I am using
to write my observations up) without have to scroll
through each chapter/section to find the hit.
JoachimA: Need to check this out