[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1466309 ] Unordered search results

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 7 08:58:27 MST 2006

Bugs item #1466309, was opened at 2006-04-07 15:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1466309&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Search dialog
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The results of searches (not of the find tool) are
unordered, I cannot find a system of any order used.
This makes it difficult to find the next search result
(hit) following in the text.

-> Put them in the order of biblical books, (and if
this does not work in an alphabetic order of biblical
books)