[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1465727 ] Load session button not working

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 7 01:10:30 MST 2006

Bugs item #1465727, was opened at 2006-04-06 15:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ewst
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1465727&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Toolbar Tools
Group: resolved

Initial Comment:
I have created two sessions.
Clicking on the Load session button on the progam
toolbar does not do anything (shows it's name only)

-> Make it work