[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1464047 ] Next verse tools not working in Malachi

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 6 07:39:14 MST 2006

Bugs item #1464047, was opened at 2006-04-04 10:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1464047&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Toolbar Tools
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Moving to next verse with the toolbar tool or with the
hotkey Ctrl+V poses problems in Malachi (a book where
the English/original versification system differ) in
the following ways:
- the verse number shows up twice in the reference box
of the toolbar, and when applying Ctrl+V several times
in a row, next verses do not show up any more in this order
- using at Mal 3:18 jumps to Mal 4:1, but then back to 3:1
The same thing happens when using the downarrow for
next verse.
This is independent which versification system the
original bible has (e.g. KJV with English, and LUT with
Original).

-> Make the next verse tools work in Malachi