[bt-devel] license of bible study howto

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Wed Apr 5 20:30:36 MST 2006

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
>>Is there a chance the license could be changed?
>
> I don't think so.
> Bob is the author and the HowTo is published in other places, afaik. It's his
> right to choose the license as long as we may use it.
> And I don't like a Bible Study Howto which may be changed by others than the
> original author.

I independently wrote a "howto" on bible study a few months ago.  I'm
happy to contribute it under any sort of free licence (including PD).
If things don't work out with Mr. Harman, this could be an alternative.
  This one is a little simpler than Mr. Harman's.  My howto is attached
(docbook).

Peace,
Gabriel