[bt-devel] Status & personal commentary editor redesign (feedback welcome)

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Fri Sep 30 09:35:37 MST 2005

Hi all,
here's a short status update on the planned development.

Cross plattform doesn't seem to be possible with the current team and man
power, so we want to release more often with smaller changes at a time.
We hope to do the changes to make cross-plattform possible for the future, but
it's out of our scope for now.

We'd like to have a improved personal commentary editor for 1.5.2 / 1.6 (or
whatever the next version will be).
I think putting the editor into a text window wasn't a great idea. Where do
you think would be the best place for the editor?  How should it look like?
What feature are essential for you?

Please post your ideas, perhaps they'll make it into the next release.

We'd love to get user feedback how to improve that part!

Thank you,