[bt-devel] Bibletime 1.5.1 crashes on Fedora Core 4

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Sat Sep 24 07:15:09 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 21:04 +0700, Thomas P Crawford wrote:
> I have installed the tar.gz tarball of Sword and Bibletime on Fedora
> core 4.  On the initial start Bibletime crashes.
>
> When I restart Bibletime it comes up okay and will run, and works fine
> until you click on "Settings" --> Configure Bible time and you get the
> same crash.
>
> Any idea on this?

<Snip>
I'm running FC4 on X86_64.  I tried to reproduce the problem but I work
just fine when I go to settings.  You might need to furnish more detail
to identify the source of the problem.  If you launch Bibletime from a
shell (command line), do any errors show up on stderr? (Not that I'm in
a position to solve the problem but it will help the developers :-)
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net