[bt-devel] http://www.bibleserver.com plugin?

Klaus R. H. Walther K.Walther at christen.net
Wed Sep 14 12:30:11 MST 2005

Hello

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2005 18:54 schrieb Thilo:
> Greg Hellings schrieb am 14.09.2005 09:52:
> yes that's what I thought, too. If it allowed to read it with a Browser,
> why not with an similar yet other technic?
> Only the window decoration would change.

> They even provide a howto, to add their content on other webpages.
> http://www.bibleserver.com/pdf/direct_link_en.pdf
>
> So why should it be illegal to use their environment?

Because they say, that it is illegal:
"It is required that your links to bibleserver.com open in a new
browser window." (from the link above)

It would be legal, if we would include a web browser into bibletime and show
the page as it is shown on other browsers with their side bar und the field
for the search phrase and so on. But then it makes no sense not to use a web
browser directly.

Shalom,
   Klaus