[bt-devel] http://www.bibleserver.com plugin?

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Sep 14 00:42:19 MST 2005

Hi Thilo,
thank you for your eMail and your suggestion.

> I've used Bibletime in past, but there are problems with
> copyright for common german bible translations.
> There for I would like to ask, if it is possible to write
> a Bibletime plugin for http://www.bibleserver.com?
>
> This of course will require an online connection, but
> this way we could work around the copyright prob.

I don't know if this would solve the problem. I'm not sure if this would be
even legal.
Anyway, we wan't to collaborate with the publishers and don't want to be
working against them.
For example, we got permission to offer the "Hoffnung für Alle" for an unlock
fee. As soon as the next windows software version has been released, we can
work on that one again.

Let me know what you think,