[bt-devel] Version 1.5.2

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Mon Oct 17 09:20:23 MST 2005

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for the nl.conf. With this file installed on the location you
gave it works fine. Yes. Jdg. was not right, the OSIS full name of that
is Judges and the abbreviation of it is Judg
(http://www.bibletechnologies.net/201.dsp).

There is still a kind of a problem with the languages the booknames are
displayed in. In Settings->Configure BibleTime->Languages the language
is set to American English, yet, at present, DutKant shows its names in
English (Judges), DutSVV does it in Dutch (Richteren) and KJV does it in
Duch too (Richteren). It is true, there are two Dutch modules opened,
and I have two windows with Dutch booknames, and one English Bible is
opened, and there is one window with English names, but the names are
mixed up, in that there is a mixed language, and the right language is
not with the right book. This happens after this command was given:
dcop bibletime BibleTimeInterface syncAllVerseBasedModules Judg.1.1
Sending dcop bibletime BibleTimeInterface syncAllVerseBasedModules
Judges.1.1 makes no difference in this regard.

Regards,

Teus.