[bt-devel] (Status &) personal commentary editor redesign (feedback welcome)

Wolfgang Stradner wolfgang_stradner at wycliffe.org
Wed Oct 5 23:24:20 MST 2005

Hi,

About the personal commentary editor producing (what I call) notes:

Great, that you are working on this tool, which gives the program much
more power.
I have the following suggestions:

- location: Mag window,
- notes visible: by a menu command, e.g. File/Notes/off (or on)
-- let notes scroll with the actif bible window
- filtering: choice of all notes, actual verse, certain categories

- edit notes: by clicking on it's reference
- allow categories to be added (author, date, subject, project/work ...)
- allow entering of a handfull of prepared standard texts.

Greetings
Wolfgang