[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.5.3

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Mon Nov 14 01:44:49 MST 2005

Great work, Joachim, thank you for that.

I installed it to see whether the problem addressed earlier was solved,
and it appears to be still there.

The problem is that the booknames are in the wrong language, when two
books, that belong to different languages, are opened.

These are the results to reproduce the problem:

Start BibleTime, with no modules opened.
Open Commentaries - Dutch - DutKant.
Notice it uses English booknames instead of Dutch ones it should use.
Open Bibles - English - KJV.
Notice the English Bible uses Dutch names for the books, and the Dutch
Commentary keeps using the English names.

Any way to solve this?

Regards,

Teus