[bt-devel] Slackware pachages

Flavius flaviusivascu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 03:58:12 MST 2005

Hi. My name is Flavius. I'm going to make slackware packages for sword and bibletime. I already made the bibletime-1.5.2 tgz, but I don't know how to upload it. Also, I have made Slax modules, for those who want to make a live cd with bibletime and sword. Please tell me how to make this files accesible to users. Thank you.
I also work on a live cd, who contains bibletime, and sword (with a number of modules) preinstalled and ready to use. A special version of this livecd is for romanian users, so i apreciate if you keep me informed about translation files.
If anyone interested on this project, please let me know. I need some special bootsplash screens, and icons for home, amarok (or juk). You can mail me at this adress for answers.