[bt-devel] Building on SuSE 10 with GCC 4.0.2

jdc jdc.email at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:07:00 MST 2005

I had to add the following to get bibletime to build on SuSE 10 with
gcc-4.0.2.

file:  cswordbackend.h
class: CSwordBackend

protected:
/*** I added these lines ***/
virtual void AddGlobalOptions(SWModule *module, ConfigEntMap &section,
ConfigEntMap::iterator start, ConfigEntMap::iterator end);

virtual void AddLocalOptions(SWModule *module, ConfigEntMap &section,
ConfigEntMap::iterator start, ConfigEntMap::iterator end);

file:  cswordbackend.cpp

/*** I added these functions to the end of the file ***/
void CSwordBackend::AddGlobalOptions(SWModule *module, ConfigEntMap
&section, ConfigEntMap::iterator start, ConfigEntMap::iterator end)
{
}

void CSwordBackend::AddLocalOptions(SWModule *module, ConfigEntMap
&section, ConfigEntMap::iterator start, ConfigEntMap::iterator end)
{
}

One other note:  I had to add a soft link to the libcurl library.
@linux:> ch /usr/lib
@linux:> ln -s libcurl.so.3 libcurl.so

Thanks
Jim