[bt-devel] multi user mode

ami ami at blich.co.il
Tue Nov 8 07:38:36 MST 2005

Hi,
i have recentlly inst bibletime 1.4.1 (using 2 deb packages) on Debian runing
kde 3.4.1.

the app works fine for me but i have to unresolved issues:
1. as i work for a high-school and we are runing a linux terminal server for
our library users, can i install and run bibletime in a multi user mode ?,
any issues with sword regarding multi user mode ?
if i can, are there in instructions uppon this issue ?, any help will be
wellcome !
2. on the bibletime app frontend there are two icons (on the toolbar) i was
not able to del or change.
they share almost the same icon (blue background and a yellow cross), if i
stand long enogh wth the mouse on them i get (wlc and no module selected), my
Q is can i change the icons picture or del them from the tool bar ? , i tryed
yet with no luck.

 thanks in advance
--
Ami.A