[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.5.2 won't compile with KDE < 3.3

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat Nov 5 15:12:47 MST 2005

Jeremy,
thanks a lot for your hard work and for doing the patches!
I just wanted to apply them to 1.5.3, which will be out soon. It's a hot-fix
to allow the download of encrypted modules.
Can you send me the diff file as an attachment?
I guess the usage of "diff -ur bibletime-orig bibletime > diff" should be
fine.

Joachim