[bt-devel] Romanian translation. and BibleTime 1.5rc1

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Tue May 31 13:12:18 MST 2005

Hi,
thank you for your offer to help with the 1.5 translation.

> Now that 1.5rc1 was released can we continue with .po files translations?
> Are the .po files on the website (www.bibletime.info) the most up to date?
> If not where can we find the most up to date ones?

I just updated the message files and the statistics. The files come from CVS
and the downloads should be up to date in 24 hours.
But I advise to start translating after 1.5 is out. The translation package
bibletime-i18n will be released independently, so more frequent updates of it
are possible.

Blessings,
<>< Re: deemed!
Joachim Ansorg