[bt-devel] Poetry formating

Thu May 26 10:51:22 MST 2005

In terms of fixing my little bug, that I've got still with the entire chapter
being highlighted in the WEB, I've decided that poetry should probably be a
div tag rather than a span.

Or we need to find some way to make sure we're well formed, perhaps having
each verse be encased in it's own tags for things like poetry and the words
of Christ.

Though I personally like the idea of poetry in div's because that allows
templates to do more powerful formatting such as indenting, etc. I'll play
some with iT, and see what I can come up with