[bt-devel] Downloading and compiling Bibletime

jdc jdc.email at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:58:07 MST 2005

I am still having trouble. Is there anybody using SuSE for development?

I downloaded the cvs source from sourceforge on March 25, 2005 using the
instructions on
the cvs page.
Here are my results so far.

family at linux:~/src/bibletime> sh autogen.sh
: No such file or directory
'. Stop. No rule to make target `Makefile.cvs

family at linux:~/src/bibletime> more autogen.sh
#!/bin/sh
make -f Makefile.cvs

family at linux:~/src/bibletime> make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

: command not founde 8:
': not a valid identifiernset: `MAKEFLAGS
: command not founde 10:
'/admin/cvs.sh: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `
'/admin/cvs.sh: line 11: `call_and_fix_autoconf()
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
family at linux:~/src/bibletime>

These are some of the packages I have installed

Distro Suse 9.2

gcc-3.3.4-11
glibc 2.3.3-118
autoconf 2.59-78