[bt-devel] make fails in chtmlreaddisplay.cpp

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Mon Jun 27 01:44:26 MST 2005

Hi,
thank you for your report.
Which version of the gcc compiler is installed on your system?
This appears strange to me since the code seems ok to me.

> chtmlreaddisplay.cpp: In member function ‘virtual const QString
> CHTMLReadDisplay::text(CDisplay::TextType, CDisplay::TextPart)’:
> chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:60: warning: ‘toHTML’ is deprecated (declared
> at /usr/include/kde/dom/dom_node.h:869)
> chtmlreaddisplay.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
> CHTMLReadDisplay::khtmlMouseMoveEvent(khtml::MouseMoveEvent*)’:
> chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:302: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared

CInfoDisplay is declared in the InfoDisplay namespace.
What happens if you change line 302 to this:

using namespace InfoDisplay;
CInfoDisplay::ListInfoData infoList;

Try this, too:

//using namespace InfoDisplay;
InfoDisplay::CInfoDisplay::ListInfoData infoList;

Let me know,