[bt-devel] Strange Library Behavior

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:28:47 MST 2005

Mayhaps you could check what Sword returns and, if it does not contain any
mods.d/ ask it to look in a secondary location, etc? Surely parsing the
bookshelf entries would not be overly difficult. But probably better to fix
it at the library level.

--Greg

Joachim wrote:

Hi,

> My cd drives are /media/cdrom and /media/cdrecorder I use suse. and the
> way the bookshelf manager had it listed was like thus
>
> /home/david/.sword/
> [/media/cdrom/]
> [/media/cdrecorder]
> /usr/local/share/sword

I guess Sword tries to find the Sword dir in the first directory listed and
gives up if there's no mods.d/ dir in it.
So it depends on the order of the directories.

Hm, no idea atm how to workaround this.