[bt-devel] Bug submission

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Jun 16 14:33:28 MST 2005

Hi,
thanks for the bug report.

> The general gist is that clicking on a scripture reference when no Bible
> window is open results in the Bible window not being centered on the
> specified verse until the open window (General Book in my case) is
> minimized/closed. This behavior is not exhibited when the Bible window is
> already open.

And if you click on the link again after the window just opened?
I think the problem is that BT scrolls to the right part as soon as the window
has been opened, but this is before it is moved to the right position and
resized properly to fit into the window alignment scheme.

I hope to find a fix for that. 1.5rc2 will be released soon, I hope it'll
contain the fix.