[bt-devel] Integration into KDE (e.g. KDEEDU)

Heiko Evermann Heiko.Evermann at gmx.de
Fri Jun 3 01:36:22 MST 2005

Hi David,
> > Please tell me more about that. Is that discussion archived anywhere in
> the
> > Web?
>
> Most of it is found at,
>
> http://www.kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=timbrown527
>
> You will have to set the rating filter to 20% to see some of the more
> controversial pieces.
Then I think I misunderstood you. I thought that his works had been kicked
out. But they are still there, aren't they? Whatever you do, there will
always be some who like it and some who don't.

So what does that mean for bibletime? There will be some who like it in KDE,
and others who don't. The question is whether or not they would still
integrate it.

Kind regards,

Heiko Evermann

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++