[bt-devel] Discussion about a Windows port of BibleTime

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Jul 29 09:37:24 MST 2005

Eric,

you could start by investigating more detailed the technical aspects of the
(possible) port. How would the build process work? How much of KDE would we
need to "port", and how could we maintain these bits? Can we work without
official KDE4 releases? Do you have experience with cross-platform software?
We still have to decide for or against the port, but we need more data.

mg