[bt-devel] want to help

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat Jul 16 16:21:40 MST 2005

Hi,

> I am about to finish a self-study course on QT.
> (http://www.geocities.com/darth_linux/cs699)
>
> I (think i) know enough to be of use, but really need something to help me
> utilize what I've read.
>
> Please plug me in any place you need.

Thank you very much for the offer to help us. I'll be offline for some time
and can't give much information atm.

We plan to have a DCOP interface for 1.5.1 to interact with programs like
BibleEdit. Do you think you'd like to do this? This would involve most of the
areas of BibleTime and also includes Qt programming.

We have to come up with a 1.5.1 and 1.6 roadmap. Everybody is invited to join
in discussing this.

Thanks,