[bt-devel] make fails in chtmlreaddisplay.cpp

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Jul 1 04:49:18 MST 2005

Hello all.  First, thank you for bibletime.  As I am also a maintainer
of an open source project I am familiar with some of the challenges you
must face.

I am running Fedora Core 4 on an AMD 64.  I downloaded, compiled and
installed Sword 1.5.8 and then attempted to compile bibletime-1.5rc2.  I
fail with the following errors:

chtmlreaddisplay.cpp: In member function ‘virtual const QString
CHTMLReadDisplay::text(CDisplay::TextType, CDisplay::TextPart)’:
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:60: warning: ‘toHTML’ is deprecated (declared
at /usr/include/kde/dom/dom_node.h:869)
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
CHTMLReadDisplay::khtmlMouseMoveEvent(khtml::MouseMoveEvent*)’:
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:302: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:302: error: ‘ListInfoData’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:302: error: expected `;' before ‘infoList’
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:307: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:307: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:307: error: ‘Footnote’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:312: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:312: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:312: error: ‘Lemma’ was not declared in this scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:317: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:317: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:317: error: ‘Morph’ was not declared in this scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:322: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:322: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:322: error: ‘Abbreviation’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:341: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:341: error: ‘CInfoDisplay’ has not been declared
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:341: error: ‘CrossReference’ was not declared in
this scope
chtmlreaddisplay.cpp:369: error: ‘infoList’ was not declared in this
scope
make[4]: *** [chtmlreaddisplay.o] Error 1

I downloaded the latest chtmlreaddisplay.cpp from CVS but received the
same errors.  I am not an experienced developer but I could not see why
this is failing.  What is the problem and what must I do to successfully
compile? Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net