[bt-devel] Development tasks

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Jan 11 04:37:01 MST 2005

Rashad,

I don’t know exactly if this should be done before 1.5, but there were several
changes in Swords svn repository these days which allow improvements to our
Sword configuration dialog. We can rewrite the network part to utilize KDE’s
ioslaves, for example. Thus people could perhaps also work through a
firewall, or using other protocols (like http, sftp etc.). Would this be
interesting for you?

Joachim, what do you think?

mg