[bt-devel] Development tasks

Rashad Tatum rmtatum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:17:49 MST 2005

Hello,

I intended on helping out with the development of bibletime some this
summer, but I didn't think I was ready due to a lack of knowledge of
C++.  Now after having taken a data structures with stl in C++ class,
I think I'm ready.  I think I can handle tasks of almost any difficult
level.   If there is a programming task to be done, let me know.  I am
more than willing to help.

Thanks.

In His love,

Rashad Tatum