[bt-devel] CVS Attic files

Rashad Tatum rmtatum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:59:45 MST 2005

Hello everyone.
(I'm fairly new to cvs)
I checked out the bibletime project from cvs.  I attempted to compile
on my Mandrake Linux 10.2 pc without success.  The problem was that I
was missing some image files.  So I decided to look through cvs for
the files.  I found them in the Attic folders.  The problem is that I
don't how to check the files out from the attic "cvs co modulename"
does not grab the files from attic.  I tried the online cvs manual and
found nothing.  I have search forums and mailing-lists, but still
haven't found anything.  I know there has to be some solution to my
problem.  Thanks for the help.

In His love,

Rashad Tatum