[bt-devel] error with compile of BibleTime 1.4.2 and CVS

Eric Hartwell darth_linux at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 2 18:19:11 MST 2005

Hi all,

While trying to compile versions 1.4.2 and freshly downloaded cvs I get the
following error from the configure script:

checking for Sword library files... /usr/local/lib
checking for Sword include files... /usr/local/include/sword
checking for installed Sword version...
checking whether your Sword installation is recent enough... configure: error:
Invalid return code of the internal Sword version test program. Please submit
a bugreport!

I have already successfully compiled Sword 1.5.7a.

thanks,

Eric Hartwell