[bt-devel] Hebrew text into OpenOffice?

Christopher Meredith theophile at saintmail.net
Tue Feb 15 07:37:15 MST 2005

In BibleTime I have set the Hebrew font to SBL Hebrew (available from
www.sbl-site.org) and it looks great in BibleTime, but when I paste it
into OO.o and change the font to SBL Hebrew, it displays the correct
characters, but as I said, the voews and such are misaligned, even after
setting it to RTL. WHat is this Code2000 font you mentioned? Is that
just another Hebrew rendering font? Thanks!

~Christopher

Christopher Meredith <theophile at saintmail.net>