[bt-devel] Can't compile Bibletime from CVS - FIXED :)

Steven P. Ulrick lists-bibletime at afolkey2.net
Wed Dec 28 22:07:53 MST 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:25:07 -0600
Lee Carpenter <elc at carpie.net> wrote:

> Those results would suggest that /usr/local/kde-svn/include/CLucene
> still exists.

Hello, Lee
You know what?  I love working with people that know what they are
doing :)  Further, I love working with people that know stuff that I
don't.  Translation, I had neglected to
remove /usr/local/kde-svn/include/CLucene
I have now removed it, and in a few minutes, we will see what
happens.....
While I am waiting for Bibletime to finish compiling, I want to take
this time to thank you, and the whole Bibletime community for being
very merciful with me :)

Anyway, the result is as I was beginning to suspect: Bibletime now
compiles :)

Thank you very much, Lee :)

Steven P. Ulrick