[bt-devel] searching sword modules with bibletime

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Thu Dec 22 16:26:48 MST 2005

> >> Search for Strong's number 02822:
> >>     1) try "H02822", "02822", or "2822" (and other permutations)
> >>           Nothing.
> >>     2) try "<02822>" and use the "Main Text" and "Exact" options (NOT

I just tests this in 1.5.3 which should be the same as 1.5.2 in in searching.
It worked for me.

Did you notice the new "Strongs numbers" search option in the search settings
part of the search dialog?
Use that and it should work, I hope :)
If it doesn't please post your search settings here.

We'd really appreciate any help to highlight the words which belong to the
strongs!