[bt-devel] C++ indenting

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Wed Aug 31 13:50:46 MST 2005

Hi,

I tested that now. Emacs is a strange program ;)
It didn't work for some unknown reason. I found the program astyle and
formatted the files with a predefined style. Although that is not exactlya
the formatting I like we can use that to have a consistent formatting of our
files.

Thank you for looking into that,
Joachim