[bt-devel] C++ indenting

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Thu Aug 18 09:28:21 MST 2005

On Thu, August 18, 2005 3:54 pm, Joachim Ansorg said:
> Hi all,
>
> does somebody know a indent like program for C++ code?
> I tried indent  and found some bugs which make it unusable, e.g. it turns
>  bool f() const {}
> into
>   bool f() const const {}

Trying to do them all in batch, eh?

I've been using emacs for indenting.  I think emacs has a batch mode of
operations as well.

On the same subject -- what is the formatting policy for BT?  I personally
prefer linux-style with tabs (allowing people to customize how tabs are
displayed).

--
               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d