[bt-devel] KDE4, Qt4, and Windows porting... plus DCOP

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 13 11:08:17 MST 2005

Hi Joachim ..............

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

>Can you do a "strip -s bibletime2" on the binary? (I don't know if strip is
>available)

Ooh .....  nothing as nice as that!  Windows is very limited ....
sorry.  And at the moment I don't have the Sword library built without
the debug information, so for now I can't offer to make a stripped build
easily  - but from previous work I'd say  5 megabytes would be about
right.  Most Windows folk are not too concerned about code size anyhow.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com