[bt-devel] KDE4, Qt4, and Windows porting... plus DCOP

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 13 07:56:04 MST 2005

Barry Drake wrote:

> I had another go and got most of the build to work including the two
> little backend library .a files, but I still have a problem with seven
> linker errors all of which begin:

Forget this!  I had another go and found I was searching the libraries in the wrong order .....  I've got it to build OK and it works just fine.  Obviously is seems a bit limited so far - but it is good to know that it compiles just as easily on a Windows box as it does under Linux.  As always, Windows is never as easy as Linux - but it's possible!  I really look forward to the next stage.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com