[bt-devel] Re: KDE4, Qt4, and Windows porting... plus DCOP

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:51:42 MST 2005

I would not be opposed to helping with a Windows port of Bibletime. I guess
I would come down more on the side of Joachim's proposal (a), as that would
make for a (in my opinion) better app. I would have to learn about Qt before
I could help, but I have been long interested in cross-platform development,
and have become decently familiar with the Sword library in the past few
months.

>From what it sounds like, Qt4 would now be a good reason to switch over to
using that rather than wxWidgets, which had been my cross-platform
development environment of choice so far. Geesh... so much to learn about
computers, and so little time! So... give me a chance to familiarize myself
with Qt4 and then count me in on the porting!

--Greg