[bt-devel] KDE4, Qt4, and Windows porting... plus DCOP

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 12 12:36:22 MST 2005

Hi Joachim ................

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

>I'd love to see how big this app would be as an Windows exe using mingw.

I got it to compile OK using mingw with DevC++ ....  but I can't get it to like.  I don't know where it expects to find the following:

  [Linker error] undefined reference to `vtable for BibleTime'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `BibleTime::staticMetaObject'

It seems to have done the complete compile with no errors though - so if I can find or make the library files it needs I ought to be able to test it for you.  I'm really excited about this project!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com