[bt-devel] Beginnings of a DCOP interface to BibleTime

Joachim Ansorg nospam+bt-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Sat Aug 6 06:33:03 MST 2005

Hi all,
I promised Teus Benshop (bibledit.sf.net) to add a DCOP interface in 1.5.1.
The interface is defined in the new file bibletimeinterface.h, the
implementation is in bibletime_dcop.h.
I also changed the read and write windows to disable their own dcop interface,
this should save a bit of memory.

I did two functions of the interface.
We can also discuss what is missing in the interface, because it should be
helpful for other users and apps, too.

Does anybody volunteer to do the other ones? That would be great. Most of them
are not too hard to do. And you'll get help if you don't know how to do it.
Eric?

Thanks,