[bt-devel] Romanian translation.

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Fri Apr 29 08:15:52 MST 2005

Hi all,

it is good to hear that there are people who _do_ want to help out with
BibleTime.

After Sword 1.5.8 will be released (could be next week, fingers crossed) we’ll
make a beta release. Then all translators can start working on the .po files,
even though there might still be some changes after that (part of the
handbook needs to be rewritten still), but it should not be too much.

The final release of 1.5 should then follow soon, hopefully. ;)

Thanks for you interest!

mg