[bt-devel] Sword installation

David Bunce david.bunce at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 04:23:08 MST 2005

Hi,

Still wrestling with installing Bibletime CVS. I have finally got round
to installing sword from svn, and I get this error on
running ./usrinst.sh

checking for curl-config... /usr/bin/curl-config
curl found - remote install options available
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Also, ./autogen.sh throws up these errors:

*** Sword build system generation
*** Recreating libtool
libtoolize
./autogen.sh: line 8: libtoolize: command not found
*** Recreating aclocal.m4
aclocal
m4/cppunit.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_CPPUNIT
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of
PKG_CHECK_MODULES
*** Recreating configure
configure.ac:26: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:27: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
*** Recreating the Makefile.in files
lib/Makefile.am:16: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
lib/Makefile.am:16:
lib/Makefile.am:16: The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
lib/Makefile.am:16: to `configure.ac' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf'
again.

Am I just being dense, or is there a problem with my setup or something.
Please put me out of my misery.

David