[bt-devel] Parallel Display oddness

Wed May 26 16:19:42 MST 2004

Ok, I just discovered something odd in CVS. Select a module (pick your
favorite one) and then add the same module again as a second parallel module.
And the bible isn't displayed as a table like you would expect, but rather
each entry is duplicated inline for each time you repeat the module. That is
to say, Gen 1:1 is displayed x times in a row. Or commentary entries on top
of each other. Now, if you add a different module it's displayed after the
first occurance and the display is tabled as usual, except the columns for
each repeated module don't have a header.