[bt-devel] CVS Not configuring

Tue May 18 16:58:41 MST 2004

I'm having problems getting bibletime to configure against cvs, everything
works great until it checks sword

checking for Sword library files... /usr/local/lib
checking for Sword include files... /usr/local/include/sword
checking for installed Sword version... ./configure: line 1: failed: command
not found

checking whether your Sword installation is recent enough... ./configure: line
1: failed: command not found
configure: error: Invalid return code of the internal Sword version test
program. Please submit a bugreport!

As far as I know sword compiled properly, is there anything that should be
installed that I don't have installed?