[bt-devel] did you see my earlier mail

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Tue May 18 03:09:06 MST 2004

Joachim

FYI

I am using Gentoo linux with kde 3.2.2 and qt 3.3.0 compiled from sources. It
also seemed to be an issue with 3.2.1, and perhaps even before but I wouldn't
have realised because I didn't use (couldn't read) the BHS module.

As for a work around, I won't be much help, lacking the skills, but let me
know if you want me to do a CVS test.

in Christ
anthony