[bt-devel] fyi

linux.eqed bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:20:47 -0500

I just got a new machine and promptly put debian w/KDE 3.2 on it, I used
apt-get to install bibletime and it loaded, but whenever I clicked on a
module the program would crash with the following error:

bibletime: WARNING: KGenericFactory: instance requested but no instance
name passed to the constructor!
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::insertKAccel( kaccel = 0x830e3f8 ):
KAccel object already contains an action name "help_whats_this"
bibletime: relocation error: bibletime: undefined symbol:
_ZN3DOM4NodeC1Ev

I tried to compile sword from source but was getting errors.. so I
removed everything and re-installed sword only using apt... Then I
compiled bibletime..  AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS..

I just thought I would share this with you guys in case anyone has
problems on KDE 3.2. Thanks, Steve.