[bt-devel] Bibletime Menu entry

Sun Jun 27 09:49:34 MST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 02:45 am, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Where would that be changed? Of course we don't want to sit in
> lost&found.... ;)

It would be changed in the Bibletime.desktop file. I can make the change,
however I'd like to know where in the default menu it's supposed to go. From
what I've seen that other projects have done is to specify several entries
(sort of like alternate fonts in CSS) though we would need one for the
defautl menu's. As of KDE3.3 alpha 1 the options are:

Development
Editors
Edutainment (With Languages, Mathematics, Miscellaneous, Science, Teaching
Tools as sub-menus)
Games (several sub menus)
Graphics
Internet
Multimedia
Office
Settings
System
Toys
Utilities

I would also have some other options included Religion, KDE, Bible,
Applications, etc. for custom menu's or non-KDE environments. But first we
need a default fall back that's guarenteed to be in KDE.

Also, a "GenericName" should probably be come up with for menu's that display
those (it should also probably be i18n'd)