[bt-devel] Install on Mandrake 10 issue

Fred Saalbach saalbach at assure.net
Sun Jun 27 02:51:49 MST 2004

I guess I asked the wrong question.
As it seems that Mandrake 10 is leaving out libcurl (no package seems to
exist) but is including libcurl2 is there a way to try compiling the
tarball against libcurl2?   This requires changing the makefile to allow
use of libcurl2.  Do you think this is a worthwhile experiment?

If not I will have to install libcurl from a tarball.

Crosswire site is now just now, I will look at it later.